If you can answer “yes” to the following questions – you should definitely join Whidbey ECO Network!
- Do you work or volunteer with an organization that is engaged in education, communication or outreach related to the health of Whidbey Island and the Puget Sound region?
- Are you committed to working collaboratively to help improve environmental and community health on Whidbey and the Puget Sound region?
- Are you willing to help advance a comprehensive vision and priority actions to protect and enhance the health and vitality of the waters of Whidbey and all of Puget Sound?
Still considering? — review the benefits of membership …
- Become a part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary community network bound together by a vested interest in protecting and enhancing the health and vitality of the waters of Whidbey and the Puget Sound Region.
- Become eligible to apply for ECO Net grant opportunities and get first notice of funding opportunities from the Puget Sound Partnership
- Develop and strengthen partnerships, both locally and across the region
- Build your skills through ECO Net no cost trainings, professional development and technical assistance.
- Stay up to date on local events, funding, employment and volunteer opportunities and more.
- Use the Whidbey ECO “Network” to publicize your organizations events and projects.
- Choose your level of involvement – from observer to leader – there is a place in Whidbey ECO Network for you and your skills!
- Connection to regional media campaigns – and participation in community events, such as the “Puget Sound Starts Here” program.
- Share your knowledge, skills and experiences with others.
- Make new friends and have fun!